Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slacking Off

Ok... Its been a couple of months since my last post.

Sorry I've been quite busy with Uni. Attending classes and spending long hours in the library studying doing what people normally do in those sorts of places. I think they call it learning. Yeah Right! For a matter of fact I've been doing what any other normal Uni student has been doing. When I say normal, what i actually mean is the 25% of Uni students out there, who go to Uni to make the most of it. You know? To have fun :) . I mean COME ON. Give me a break. I'm a Uni student for God's sake. If I don't, then who else will? My point exactly. See im taking it for the team. You should actually be thank me...(joking)

Well, with my classes settling down and getting into the routine of WORK, STUDY and PARTY, I have finally managed to set aside some time to update this blog with this post. Yeah, I've been Slacking Off. I know. I know.. blah blah blah

BUT ,I will be updating this blog regularly from next week onwards. Starting Monday the 16th September. So stick around a see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment